Sunday, October 2, 2011

Found Poetry-


In the case the world doesn't care,
I have to somehow make it count.
To sound like it is important,
No questions, just answers.
No doubt lingering in my voice.
Even if inside, I only feel fear.

We walk this earth everyday;
we just take what we say.
We never leave any way,
for the future to simply stay.

Our earth that we own
has deteriorated to ash.
Through my eyes I see trash,
my vision of beauty has been slashed.

No one listens to our world,
they only will in their afterworld.
No one realizes we need to conserve,
we all simply have to observe.

I walk through the trees,
my shadow behind.
I am reminded of the generation,
the one that will see the transformation.

Picture our land,
ash, a great grey band.
We all have to understand,
together, we must take a stand.
To save mature nature,
before it’s too late.
---


A sustainable future is worth fighting for. Through my found poem, it shows the need of saving Mother Nature. Nowadays, we take whatever we want from nature and don’t give back anything in return accept our trash. Although we may not see or feel it now, not much later, our world will be gone, destroyed by our heedless acts. My poem fights for saving Mother Nature. Only when it’s too late, will we realize just what has to be changed. And we might not be the ones to see the change, the next generation will. We are leaving no way for the future to stay. Everyday, the Earth is deteriorating, because of us. We are destroying our world. If we don’t take a stand soon to save Mother Nature, everything will be gone. We need to start sustaining the planet to maintain all life and ecological systems so the world and thrive on in the future. We need to start conserving before it is too late to save the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment